- The M.H.A. Online Master of Health Administration from Ohio University is more than just the next step on your professional journey. It’s a giant leap in your advancement as an executive leader. Delivered 100% online, this future-focused program is an ideal choice for busy professionals like you who are motivated and ready to advance as strategic leaders.
- As a student in our online MHA program, you’ll be immersed in a highly engaging and collaborative learning environment — one that enables you to participate in practical learning activities and to complete coursework on your schedule, not ours. By combining academic theory with practical learning, the online MHA can enhance your decision-making skills and help you broaden your impact as a leader in virtually any health industry setting.
Our online MHA program boasts an impressive, highly relevant curriculum that capitalizes on the rich backgrounds of our talented students and faculty members in a flexible online format. Our students report that they use what they learn immediately as well as advance in their profession. The program’s future-focused coursework explores all disciplines essential to understanding the business of healthcare. Throughout the program you will take 12, 3-credit courses that are each 7 weeks long. One important feature of the program is that you can take one course at a time and still graduate in as few as 2 years.
- Information Systems for Health Services
- Leadership of Health Organizations
- Research and Quantitative Methods for Health Services
- Health Policy
- Evaluation and Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Health Care Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 563 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
A degree-seeking application must include:
- Appropriate application fee
- Academic transcripts
- Resume or CV
- Evidence of English Proficiency (non-native speakers of English only)
- Letters of recommendation
- Test scores
- Writing sample
- Personal statement, statement of professional goals, or biographical statement
- Portfolio or audition recording
International13011 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26022 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National13011 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26022 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State12669 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25338 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.