The students in the Inorganic Nanomaterials programme of the National University of Science and Technology (MISIS) will start with the studies in the science of engineering materials, which is a broad, multidisciplinary field devoted to understanding and control over the mechanical, electrical, optical and magnetic properties of a variety of functional nanomaterials (metals, ceramics, composites).
They will then continue to learn more advanced inorganic materials, individual nanostructures (nanoparticles, nanotubes, nanosheets), associated composite materials and nanostructured coatings as well as hard and superhard nanomaterials.
- Science of Engineering Materials
- Combustion Synthesis of Inorganic Materials
- Atomistic Simulations of Solids and Nanostructures
- Fabrication of Inorganic Nanomaterials
- Intellectual Properties Rights Protection
- Surface Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 10 other Masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A scanned copy of the passport biographical page with the Notarized translation into Russian language
- A scanned copy of the Bachelor Diploma Certificate (or equivalent) with the notarized translation into Russian language
- Educational Transcript with the notarized translation into Russian language
- The Statement on standard medical form indicating no contraindications for studying in Russia, with note on results of HIV, tuberculosis and hepatitis tests with notarized translation into Russian language
- Motivational Letter in English
- CV in English
International2507 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2507 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2507 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2507 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 225 000 — 272 000 rubles/year, depending on the program
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.