Areas of Study
The Nanotechnology and Materials for Micro- and Nanosystems programme of National University of Science and Technology (MISIS) gives students solid foundation in three core areas: nanomaterial fabrication and characterization; physical properties; and devices. The students will also understand the potential for the technology commercialization and its social impact.
The program includes compulsory foundational courses along with elective courses focusing on specific materials and devices.
- Embedded Systems and Software Engineering
- Metal-carbon Nanocomposites
- Methods of Mathematical Modeling
- Micro and Nano Sensors
- Simulation Methods
- Spintronics Materials and Devices
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 20 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted as a regular graduate student to a two-year Master’s program at MISIS, an applicant must have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- A scanned copy of the passport biographical page with the Notarized translation into Russian language
- A scanned copy of the Bachelor Diploma Certificate (or equivalent) with the notarized translation into Russian language
- Educational Transcript with the notarized translation into Russian language
- The Statement on standard medical form indicating no contraindications for studying in Russia, with note on results of HIV, tuberculosis and hepatitis tests with notarized translation into Russian language
- Motivational Letter in English
- CV in English
International3041 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3041 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3041 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3041 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 273 000 rubles/year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.