Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader from University of Louisville can provide our nursing alumni more opportunities to move into leadership positions in various healthcare settings on their units. The MEPN program is ideal for career-changers seeking an exciting new start in the health care profession.
Graduates with Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader from University of Louisville will:
- be eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) for registered nursing licensure.
- receive additional education specific to have greater training in evidence-based practice and leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Care of the Adult with Complex Health Needs
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Leadership & Health Policy
- Transitions to Practice
- Advanced Pathophysiology and Pharmacology Application
- Application of Pathophysiology and Pharmacology Concepts
- Healthcare Systems and Economics
- Theory for Evidence Based Practice
- Epidemiology and Global Health
- Clinical Nurse Leader Immersion
- Health Information Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Medicine Nursing View 626 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Official transcripts representing all college coursework must be submitted.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited school is required.
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants who have attended a college or university outside the United States are also required to submit an evaluation of their transcript through World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
- Two letters of recommendation. Within the Nursing CAS application, submit names and email addresses of individuals who can speak to your academic and/or professional capabilities and potential.
- Goal Statement. Within the Nursing CAS application, attach a maximum of 2 pages (double spaced and 12 point font).
- Professional Resume.
- Students for whom English is not their primary language must show English Proficiency
- Interview for eligible applicants may be required.
- A Certified Background Check
- Financial Statement
International27374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13687 USD per semester during 24 months.
National27374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13687 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6630 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.