The Engineering program of the Florida Polytechnic University attracts working professionals who seek an advanced engineering education. Rather than culminate in a research experience and a thesis, the Masters of Engineering curriculum prepares students with the necessary skills for advancing their careers in industries involved in emerging technologies, product development, and program management with specializations in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer engineering.
Education Meets Innovation
Your interest could lead to degree that expands your inter-disciplinary breadth or one that adds significant depth in one of two focus areas: Robotics and Electrical Control Systems.
Concentrations in Engineering Masters Program
Computer Engineering combines the hardware background and aptitude of electrical engineering with the firmware and software writing skills of computer science. Computer engineers design and build embedded microcontrollers, VLSI chips, analog sensors, mixed signal circuit boards, and operating systems — and guide how these parts integrate into the larger picture.
Electrical Engineering gives you broad academic grounding in preparation for graduate study and high-demand 21st century careers. Electrical engineers will play a lead role as intelligent, information-driven systems grow smaller, process faster and move into every aspect of life.
An engineering manager directs, plans, and coordinates activities, as well as spends time supervising employees in architectural and engineering companies. They are responsible for developing the overall concepts of new products and/or solving problems that may prevent its completion.
Mechanical Engineering combines quantitative, design and technical knowledge with hands-on skill in preparation for one of the world’s most versatile and in-demand professions. From nano-scaled innovations in medicine to the future of space flight, mechanical engineers design the future.
Engineers can earn a master’s degree in general engineering to broaden their knowledge of engineering management and analysis. Upon graduation, students may be more competitive candidates for a wide range of engineering careers in project management, manufacturing logistics, or technical consulting.
- Advanced Engineering Math
- Power Electronics
- Numerical Methods and Simulation
- Organizational Behavior & Leadership
- Advanced Autonomous Systems
Total Students: 1,444
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences IT Security View 1113 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Complete an international admission application.
- Send us your official undergraduate transcripts from all of the institutions you’ve attended.
- If your cumulative undergraduate GPA is below a 3.25, please also submit official GRE scores. If your cumulative college GPA is a 3.25 or higher, the Graduate Admission Committee may waive the GRE requirement.
- Submit your scores for at least one English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB).
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Submit a letter of intent.
- Complete an I-20 application form.
- Provide a copy of your passport.
- Provide proof of available funds to cover the cost of your first year of study, including miscellaneous expenses.
International29790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 993 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 993 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 385 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lakeland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.