- Students enrolling in the M.E. General Master’s Degree Program in Educational Administration at Ohio University which is offered in a blended face-to-face and an online format, will work with an advisor to develop an individualized program of study that aligns professional goals with relevant course work in leadership and related disciplines.
- This program is for those individuals who are interested in receiving a master’s degree that is focused upon leadership but are not seeking administrative or other licensure. Teachers, international students, administrators from public social agencies, university officials, and the like can benefit from participation in the program.
- In other words, the program is responsive to a broad range of needs and provides considerable latitude for individual and groups of students in the selection of electives to correspond to their interests and needs.
- The degree program involves the study of the foundations and application of educational leadership, the nature of school organizations, human relations in educational organizations, and research methods and applications. Additional specialized study and field experiences are included to prepare the students for varied leadership roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more info please visit the programmes website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
- Students can apply to the program year-round. Admission is available each term.
- Applicants will need a 2.9 GPA in the undergraduate course work of a bachelor’s degree, a 3.25 GPA in the last 90 quarter or 60 semester hours of a bachelor’s degree, or a 3.5 GPA in the coursework comprising a master’s degree. Undergraduate course work taken after the obtainment of a bachelor’s degree is not included in these calculations.
- An applicant whose GPA is below the levels stated above can be considered by taking and reporting the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). A combined score of 300 is preferred.
- Non-native speakers of English must submit a TOEFL score. A score of at least 550 is preferred.
- Three recommendations on organizational letterhead of the individual making the recommendation.
- An autobiography focused upon the professional career and objectives of the applicant. The autobiography should be double spaced and approximately four pages in length.
- A curriculum vita or a resume is preferred; however not required.
International555 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 555 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National555 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 555 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State536 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 536 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.