- The M.E. Special Education Online Intervention Specialist Major program at Ohio University centers on the delivery of quality services and the promotion of equitable education for all students.
- The Master’s Degree in Education with a Major in Early Childhood Intervention Specialist is designed for those pursuing an initial teacher license or those who already hold another license and wish licensure to teach P-5 learners with disabilities. The focus of the Special Education program at Ohio University centers on the delivery of high-quality and equitable services and supports to all students.
- The Early Childhood Intervention Specialist (ECIS) at Ohio University leads to a teaching license for teaching children with special needs ages 3 to 8 (PreK through grade 3).
- This program can be completed on a full- or part-time basis. Normative time to completion is one year for individuals who already have a teacher license and complete the program on a full-time basis. Individuals completing the program on a part-time basis or those seeking their first teacher license typically require two years to complete the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Studies of Children and Adolescents
- Teacher as Action Researcher
- Nature and Needs of Persons with Exceptionalities
- Intensive Behavior Interventions
- Career Development and Transition Planning for Individuals with Disabilities
- Assessment of Learners with Special Needs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
If no deadline is posted, applications should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior (students who need to apply for a Visa at least 8 months prior).
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 1194 other Masters in Education in United States
- Have an undergraduate overall GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale, evidenced by an official transcript.
- Three acceptable letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals who can speak about your abilities.
- A statement of personal and professional reasons for seeking this degree and major, which serves as a writing sample about your written communication abilities in addition to your desire for the degree.
International12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3498 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.