Microbiology and Immunology from University of Louisville consists of training in both integrated theory and mentored training in research design, experimentation, grant writing, and oral presentation.
Graduates with Microbiology and Immunology from University of Louisville will gain knowledge in:
- molecular aspects of bacterial and viral pathogenesis,
- in vivo pathogenesis of infectious diseases,
- regulation of innate and adaptive immune responses in the contexts of autoimmunity, cancer, and infectious diseases.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Molecular Microbiology
- Advanced Immunology of Disease
- Scientific Writing
- Microbiota in Health & Disease
- General Virology
- Advanced Immunology: Innate and Adaptive Immunity
- Microbial Pathogenesis
- Learning Theories & Instructional Strategies in Science Education
- Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Genetics and Genomics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Genetics View 246 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- A completed application form and $60 application fee
- Official scores of the TOEFL or IELTS (only applies to international applicants)
- Three letters of recommendation
- A brief statement of purpose describing interests and career goals
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work (mailed to Graduate Admissions)
- A letter of scientific support from a Department of Microbiology and Immunology faculty member
- Financial Statement
International27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6762 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.