Chemistry from University of Louisville offers research opportunities in organic and inorganic synthesis, in theoretical and computational chemistry, in analytical chemistry.
Graduates with Chemistry from University of Louisville will gain knowledge in:
- development of micro- and nanoscale sensors,
- chemical catalysis,
- natural products research drug discovery and delivery,
- chemical biology
- chemical physics.
- Optical Spectrochemical Methods of Analysis
- Electroanalytical Chemistry
- Analytical Separation
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Biochemistry Division
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Systems Biochemistry: Principles and Practices
- Modern Biochemistry
- Biophysical Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications received after the above dates will be considered for positions based on availability.
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 1247 other Masters in Biology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Louisville and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A B.A. or B.S. degree in chemistry or in a related field. Students should have a chemistry background equivalent to 36 hours of undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum quality point standing of 3.0/4.0.
- Minimum score of 145 for both Quantitative (Q) and Verbal (V), a combined (Q+V) minimum score of 290
- At least 2 letters of recommendation written by someone who can speak to the applicant's academic and/or professional capabilities.
- Statement addressing specific issues pertaining to knowledge, work and/or research experiences, goals, and/or interests in the chosen field of study.
- If English is not the student's primary language, a minimum TOEFL score of 80 and IELTS.
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts
International27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6762 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.