Why earn your Online MBA with a Concentration in Finance from Ohio University
- Examine the risks and rewards of investing.
- Learn from an award-winning faculty who are active scholars in the industry.
- Study on your schedule through our flexible online platform.
- Build upon your core finance skills at an AACSB-accredited school
- When you pursue a concentration in Finance as part of your OHIO MBA degree, your coursework will address topics such as managing investments and improving their performance, understanding corporate finance, and decision-making in financial markets and institutions.
- OHIO’s MBA with a concentration in Finance is a 35-credit program ― eleven 3-credit courses and one 2-credit course. As a student at OHIO, you can earn your MBA with a concentration Finance in as few as two years. Coursework is 100% online, and MBA program students benefit from an on-campus residency through our Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 667 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Official transcripts » Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT/GRE required
International18322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36645 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National18322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36645 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State17990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35980 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.