The Master of Business Administration (Concentration in Finance) program promotes career-changing professional and personal development by providing you with advanced knowledge and tools to excel in the business world.
- Develop your analytical, strategic, and critical thinking skills as you build your business leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Focus on advanced business topics, including management, strategic marketing, data analysis, managing resources, information systems, accounting, finance, strategic leadership, and more.
- Engage and interact directly with Ohio University’s faculty of experienced professionals who share their knowledge gained in leadership positions throughout the business world.
- Complete the flexible program in as few as 2 years while remaining active in your current career. Take advantage of the opportunity to immediately apply what you learn.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management
- Accounting for Executives
- Managerial Finance
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 453 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Official transcripts » Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT/GRE required
International18322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36645 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National18322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36645 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
In-State17990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35980 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.