- The M.A.A. Online Master of Athletic Administration offered by Ohio University specializes in preparing students for a career in interscholastic athletic administration. Through the MAA program, in just 11 courses (30 credits), students earn a Master of Science in Athletic Administration degree.
- You will build on your passion for serving young student-athletes and learn to run an efficient and highly-successful athletic department. And because Ohio University established the first specialized academic sports program in the country in 1966, your degree will reflect a tradition of excellence nearly five decades long.
- Foundations of Interscholastic Athletic Administration
- Governance and Strategic Planning for Interscholastic Athletics
- Marketing in Interscholastic Athletics
- Facility and Event Management in Interscholastic Athletic Administration
- Data Analysis and Communication for Interscholastic Athletics
- Interscholastic Athletic Leadership Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 104 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.7 on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 semester hours
- A minimum of 2 years athletic administration or coaching experience at the middle or high school level
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references with one coming from a current interscholastic athletic administrator
- A two- to four-page statement of purpose essay
- Current resume detailing professional experience
- A completed admissions application $50 application fee; $55 for international students*
- GRE not required
International8895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 593 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 593 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State8610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 24 months.
$17,220 Program tuition for Ohio Resident
$17,790 Program tuition for Non-Ohio Resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.