This International Tourism and Aviation Management with Internship at the University of West London stands out for the specialist mix of subjects available to study, taught by our highly experienced team. Throughout the course you will have opportunities to apply theory, including work on industry briefs, fieldwork and trips, and industry guest speakers.
Our blended teaching and learning strategy makes use of lectures, tutorials, seminars, industry-based briefs, and self-managed personal research. Online learning support materials will be central to your studies. On this course you will be assessed through essays, reports, presentations, case studies, portfolios, audits, in-class tests, project plans, industry-based briefs, business games and work-place simulation, to name but a few.
On graduation, you could go on to work in a variety of sectors anywhere in the world, including:
- tour operations
- attractions management
- business travel.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Responsible Tourism and Aviation
- Crisis Management for Tourism and Aviation
- Aviation Management
- Destination Management and Marketing
- Strategic Management for the Tourism and Aviation Industry
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 1712 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- You should have a good honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or equivalent. We may also offer you a place based on work experience or previous learning.
- If you don’t have standard academic qualifications then we usually need an academic and a personal reference stamped by an employer / organisation.
- If you are from the UK then you may also be asked to attend an interview.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 18 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.