We will help you to advance your analytical skills in core subject areas, including structural analysis, sustainability, geotechnics and hydraulics. You will learn to use modern IT techniques to solve complex problems throughout this course.
This Civil and Environmental Engineering with Internship course at the University of West London has been designed in close consultation with industry and is accredited as a designated technical MSc degree by the Joint Board of Moderators (JBM). The JBM is made up of the Institution of Civil Engineers, the Institution of Structural Engineers, the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation, and the Institute of Highway Engineers. This course is also accredited by the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES) and successful completion satisfies the academic requirements for chartered status.
Once you graduate you could go on to work with:
- consulting civil engineering companies
- structural engineering firms
- local/national government
- utility companies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Construction Project Management
- Applied Geotechnics Under Dynamic Loading
- Advanced Structural Design
- Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering
- Research Method for Civil and Built Environment
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 73 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United Kingdom
- You should have an honours degree (2:2 or above) in civil or structural engineering or another engineering qualification at an equivalent level.
- We may also offer you a place based on a combination of an ordinary degree (e.g. BSc/BEng in engineering without honours) together with relevant experience from within the work environment.
- All applications are considered individually.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 20 months.
EU/EEA8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 GBP per year and a duration of 20 months.
Scholarships and bursaries offered by UWL offer only a partial contribution to fees, students are advised to research a combination of funding sources for their studies. Each student will be granted a maximum of one scholarship or bursary from their applications, the highest value reduction will be applied.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.