A major knowledge gap exists between managers in organisations who are confused by the IT systems, and the technical staff who deliver them.
Graduates of the Management and Information Systems programme from Cranfield University play a crucial role in integrating the language and practice of management and technology in business.
Why this course?
There are numerous benefits associated with undertaking a postgraduate programme of study at Cranfield University, including:
- Study in a postgraduate-only environment where Masters' graduates can secure positions in full-time employment in their chosen field, or undertake academic research
- Teaching by leading academics as well as industrial practitioners
- Work alongside a strong research team
- Dedicated support for off-campus learners including extensive information resources managed by Cranfield University's library
- Consultancy to companies supporting their employees on part-time programmes, in relation to individual projects
Successful students go on to a wide-range of careers in manufacturing, logistics, IT, business systems analysis, manufacturing management consultancy, research and development, and academia. Opportunities are diverse and international, with graduates progressing to senior positions in industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Enterprise Systems
- Operations Management
- Business Process Analysis and Engineering
- General Management
- Business Change Management
- Business Data Analytics
- Enterprise Modelling
- Programme and Project Management
This course is suitable for graduates with science, engineering, IT or business related degrees keen to pursue careers in a range of industries, or academia; or graduates currently working in industry keen to extend their qualifications or pursue a career change; or individuals with other qualifications who possess considerable relevant experience.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
- Start date: part-time throughout the year
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 1364 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
A first or second class UK Honours degree in a relevant science, engineering or related discipline, or the international equivalent of these UK qualifications. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
Applicants who do not fulfil the standard entry requirements can apply for the Pre-Masters programme, successful completion of which will qualify them for entry to this course for a second year of study.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- PgDip Full-time: £8,000
- PgCert Full-time: £4,600
- PgDip Full-time: £17,400
- PgCert Full-time: £8,700
- The Hingston Scholarship
- Global Manufacturing Leadership Masters Scholarship
- GREAT China Scholarship
- Masters Loan from Student Finance England
- Santander Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.