Anatomical Science and Neurobiology from University of Louisville has two program options available for students interested in earning the MS Degree: The thesis MS degree and The non-thesis MS Degree.
Graduates with Anatomical Science and Neurobiology from University of Louisville will:
- conduct original research
- continue their training and education in Anatomy and Neurobiology.
- be prepared in professional training, such as a medical or dental school.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Gross Anatomy
- Human Embryology
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Molecular Neuroscience
- Synaptic Organization of the Central Nervous System
- Survey of Dental Gross and Neuroanatomy
- General and Oral Histology
- Anatomy Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Neuroscience View 129 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
- English Proficiency
- Financial statement
- A formal application submitted to the Graduate School, Graduate Admissions
- Application fee.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts of all college work.
- A brief statement of purpose describing your interests and career goals.
- Optional document: Official scores on the Graduate record Examination (GRE) Test, Official scores on the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
International27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 24 months.
National27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State13524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6762 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.