Teacher Leadership from University of Louisville was created in collaboration with P-12 classroom teachers, school district specialists, university faculty, and school administrators to prepare teachers to be leaders in their classrooms, teams, schools and districts. The program will lead to an endorsement in Teacher Leadership.
In accordance with 16 KAR 5:010, section 12, upon completion of the M.Ed in Teacher Leadership and a recommendation from the faculty advisor, a candidate may apply for graduation and apply to the EPSB for a Teacher Leadership Endorsement.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Using Assessment to Improve Student Achievement
- Instructional Strategies for Diverse Learners
- Education Research in P-12 Setting
- Developing Collaborative Groups: Facilitating, Coaching and Mentoring
- Teacher Leadership in Practice
- 24 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3468 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Louisville and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed Online Graduate Application for Admission
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended with a minimum GPA of 2.75 in the Bachelor's degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher for graduate work.
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE Scores – not required for applicants with a 2.75 minimum undergraduate GPA.
- Kentucky Teaching certificate or statement of eligibility
- Signed Technology and Code of Ethics Form [PDF].
- Current Resume
- Professional Writing Requirements. Please complete the following and upload with your application. Each essay should be double-spaced (Times New Roman 12 point font) and no more than three pages.
- English Proficiency
- Financial Statement
International27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 24 months.
National27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State13524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6762 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.