Goals are to help candidates develop research skills to keep up with recent theoretical and practical developments affecting their profession; data analysis skills used in organizations; skills related to interpretation and communication of statistical output; analytical skills for statistical decision-making; and test construction and validation skills with item response theory.
The Psychology ( Quantitative Psychology ) program at Middle Tennessee State University should give graduates an edge in their chosen career or as a Ph.D. applicant. Half of the program’s students come from other states (from Arizona to Michigan to Massachusetts to Florida) or other countries (including Canada, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Slovenia, United Arab Emirates, and Ukraine).
- Graduates holding a master’s degree in quantitative psychology may analyze empirical data obtained from scientific research and/or conduct scientific research on psychometrics or statistical phenomena. They also might provide program evaluation and statistical consulting services for government, businesses, hospitals, schools, and other data-collecting agencies. Other job activities could include developing and evaluating mathematical models of psychological phenomena or educational and psychological tests.
- Advanced Psychometrics
- Psychological Statistics: Regression
- Psychological Statistics: Regression Lab
- Psychological Statistics: ANOVA
- Psychological Statistics: ANOVA Lab
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Liberal Arts View 676 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- Complete graduate application for admission
- Submit $35 nonrefundable application fee (money order or check with routing numbers); American Express, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted for online applications.
- Submit a copy of valid passport.
- Already in the U.S., submit a copy of valid Visa and copies of pages 1-3 of your current I-20 and the front and back of your I-94 card or I-94 information print out.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institution(s). We request transcripts be sent directly to an accredited external evaluation service. If transcripts are written in a foreign language, an official translation in English is required in addition to the official original copy.
International18288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 USD per year during 12 months.
National18288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7212 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Murfreesboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.