Study Education at University of Lethbridge
The MEd (General) and MEd (Educational Leadership) programs are designed to facilitate the study of critical challenges facing education and to shape how people teach, learn and lead in schools. Education is central to every aspect of humanity, from the intellectual to the aesthetic, the physical to creating a sense of meaningful community with one another.
In the Faculty of Education at University of Lethbridge, we go one step beyond that truth. Much of what we do is guided by the belief that studying and improving how we educate children is central not just to the well being of children but to the future of our culture.
The MEd (Counselling Psychology) program is designed around rigorous adherence to accreditation standards, and current ethical professional practice. The emphasis of the program is on the provision of counsellor training for those people who aspire to be a Canadian Certified Counsellor or Registered Psychologist.
Study themes include:
- Curriculum and Assessment
- Teaching, Learning, and Neuroscience
- Multiple Literacies in Canadian Classrooms
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 21 other Masters in Educational Research in Canada
- University of Lethbridge baccalaureate degree or its academic equivalent from another recognized degree-granting institution, in the discipline of interest or in a closely cognate discipline.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 in the terms containing the last 20 graded university courses (60.0 credit hours)
- Approximately two years of teaching experience.
- Candidates preparing themselves for a career which involves teacher certification must hold Teacher Certification at the time of admission.
International1365 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1365 CAD per module during 36 months.
National611 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 611 CAD per module during 36 months.
Living costs for Lethbridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.