Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education from University of Louisville program emphasizes an in-depth academic preparation and field experience that allows teachers to be knowledgeable about the field of early childhood/special education and to develop critical thinking and lifelong learning skills.
- Kindergarten teacher
- Preschool teacher
- Early childhood special educator (0-5 years)
- Developmental Interventionist
- Infant-toddler teacher
- Early childhood parent educator
- Special educator for IEPs/IFSPs
- Home-based early childhood teacher
- Itinerant early childhood teacher
- Nursery school teacher
- Communication and Socialization in Early Childhood
- Inclusive Early Childhood Curriculum
- Theories of Play
- Infant/Toddler Instruction and Care
- Early Childhood Special Education Assessment
- Families and Collaboration in Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Families and Collaboration in IECE: Field Experience
- Mid-Point Assessment: Prior to Student Teaching
- Student Teaching: Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Student Teaching in the Elementary Grades (Primary)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please note: If the application deadline falls on a Saturday or Sunday, we will accept the admission portfolio on the Monday after the deadline by 5:00 p.m.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 534 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Application to Graduate School/MAT Program
- Passing Test Scores
- Bachelor's Degree from Accredited College or University with a Minimum 2.75 Grade Point Average (official transcripts required)
- Oral Communication Proficiency
- Written Communication Proficiency
- Professional Writing Requirements
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application fee
- English Proficiency
- Financial Statement
International27374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13687 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13687 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6630 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.