The program focuses on the following areas:
- Providing fundamental concepts of economic analysis.
- developing strong quantitative skills in econometrics, economic forecasting and statistical analysis.
- in-depth application of the SAS statistical software package, which is the leading statistical analysis tool used by business and government today.
- certification in data mining from the SAS Institute.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Economic Forecastg Analysis
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory/Policy
- Mathematical Economics
- Statistical Data Management
- Adv Statistical Data Mgt
- Data Mining
- Advanced Data Mining
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEconomics View 367 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14615 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.