Graduates of this Clinical Laboratory Science program at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston will obtain research, teaching and managerial positions in academia, clinical laboratories and in industry.
- Individuals who hold a CLS certification can complete their master's degree online.
- Some MSCLS courses can count towards completion of the DCLS program.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Evidence-based Laboratory Medicine
- Medical Ethics
- Clinical Laboratory Science Research
- Laboratory Validation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 664 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in medical laboratory science, biology, or a related science including standard college courses in general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology, and biology (see list below).
- Previous laboratory experience is advantageous.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- International applicants will be considered. Applicants from non-English speaking countries must submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score.
International11160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5580 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5580 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State1200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.