Pan-African Studies: African Diaspora Studies from University of Louisville reflects sub-disciplines within the larger field of Pan-African Studies and will enable students to focus more intensively on their particular area(s) of interest.
PAS graduates are finding work in a broad range of sectors, including, but not limited to:
- Higher education
- K-12 education
- Mental health
- Public health
- Non-profit and social services
Specific jobs might include:
- Educational administrators
- Diversity trainers
- Civil rights and organizational leaders
- Pan-African Research
- Theories And Issues in Pan-African Studies
- Historical Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Social Studies
- Africa and/or the Diaspora
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Ethnic Studies View 793 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Louisville and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum 3.0 undergraduate cumulative GPA
- A recommended combined verbal/quantitative GRE score of 300
- Official transcript(s) reflecting previous degrees earned
- A minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation
- A writing sample (well developed term paper or research paper) or personal statement (outlining interests and objectives in Pan-African Studies graduate work and other relevant experiences that would pertain to your graduate career)
- Submission of a personal statement
- Submission of a current CV
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee
- English Proficiency
- Financial Statement
International27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13819 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6762 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.