The Mathematics program from University of New Hampshire provides a broader and deeper background in several areas of mathematics and mathematics education, including algebra, geometry, discrete mathematics, analysis and probability and statistics.
The M.S.T in mathematics features a strong emphasis on mathematics content and provides the opportunity to make connections between advanced mathematics and pre-college mathematics. Teachers completing the degree may use it to advance in leadership opportunities within their school or district. The degree also may serve as the foundation for more advanced studies, such as a doctorate in mathematics education.
Why choose UNH's Mathematics Master's degree program?
The UNH M.S.T. in Mathematics is offered during the summer months and provides flexible pathways that can be tailored to individual goals. Participants have the opportunity to interact with UNH faculty and other educators from across the country in small class sizes.
- Leadership roles in education
- Mathematics teaching
- Bridges from the Classroom to Mathematics
- Euclidean and non-Euclidean Geometries from a Synthetic Perspective
- Analytic and Transformational Geometry
- Probability and Statistics for Teachers
- Graph Theory and Topics in Discrete Mathematics
- Algebraic Structures
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Actuarial Science View 548 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application. If your desired program is not on the form, departments prefer a full application be submitted. Preapplication requests will be carefully reviewed and a decision usually provided within 3 weeks.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 24 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 24 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.