The Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi prepares professional accountants to fill high-level positions in accounting firms and business enterprises.
Program length is approximately one year of full-time study for the typical BBA graduate with an accounting major.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Economics
- Financial Management Concepts
- Statistical and Decision Analysis
- Ethics for Accountants & Business Executives
- Tax Consulting, Planning & Research
- Integrative Seminar in Accounting
- Advanced Auditing & Assurance Services
- Strategic Cost Management
- Information Systems in Accounting
- Accounting Theory
- For more information please visit the program website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 154 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- $50 for US citizen, $70 for International Students
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate course work taken at any accredited college or University attended. TAMU-CC transcript is not required.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Within five years of the date of application)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essay (minimum 500 words in length which includes educational and professional goals and the reason for applying to the program.)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of current Visa (if applicable)
- English Language Proficiency.
International7954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3977 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National7954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3977 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State2558 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1279 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi offers a variety of academically competitive scholarships for all students. The Scholarship Office assists students with the application process. The liaison also coordinates the process of manages and awarding scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.