We offer a master degree in Accountancy at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Program length is approximately one year of full-time study for the typical BBA graduate with an Accountancy major.
- The College of Business is recognized for its many business partnerships with companies including American Bank, Citgo, Susser Holdings Corporation, Kiewit, Fastenal and Bay Ltd. Entrepreneurial spirit and innovation are cultivated by the College through its Coastal Bend Business Innovation Center.
- This small business incubator offers students the opportunity for professional business internships with up-and-coming companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cost Accounting
- Federal Income Tax
- Auditing Principles and Procedures
- Accounting Information Systems
- Legal Environment of Business
- Foundations in Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 146 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate course work taken at any accredited college or University attended. TAMU-CC transcript is not required.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Within five years of the date of application).
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Essay (minimum 500 words in length which includes educational and professional goals and the reason for applying to the program.)
- Two letters of recommendation.
International7798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3899 USD per semester during 12 months.
National7798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3899 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State2586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1293 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.