Electives can be taken in many areas of applied focus such as, but not limited to, health care, business, environmental sciences, sports management, and others.
The Analytics program offered by the University of New Hampshire rests primarily on the coding languages of R and Python, but also SAS and SQL. Students receive training in a multitude of quantitative tools and algorithms such as machine learning and deep learning. They also get exposed to computational and analytic environments such as enterprise systems to streaming and distributed cloud systems.
Key Program Highlights
- Consists of 12 courses, 36 credit hours, 2 specialization electives
- 1-year STEM masters or a 3-month certificate option
- Gain expertise in advanced machine learning, text analytics, programming, visual analytics, and big data framework.
- Curriculum stays relevant to the ever changing technology with an ability for the students to choose their specialization (i.e. Health/Business/Sports)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Cluster Course electives consists of two required courses, taken in the fall and spring semesters.
- The final curriculum objective is to allow for specialization in a targeted area of student interest to provide students with a deeper knowledge in the subject area of their choice.
- Current cluster options include health, accounting, decision science, finance, marketing, economics, sports, human & technology interface, or self-designed focus.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 223 other Masters in Machine Learning in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Online
- Submit Transcripts, Test Scores, & Residency Documents
- Monitor Your Status and Respond To Offer
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.