Graduates receive the degree of Master of Science in human environmental sciences, with a major in clothing and textiles.
Students in the graduate program may concentrate in the behavioral aspects of clothing; the international aspects of textiles and apparel; or historic costume and textiles. The faculty assists each graduate student in planning an individualized program suited to the student’s career goals. The program requires a minimum of 30 semester hours of graduate courses.
A graduate course in statistics must be completed successfully. Graduate students are encourages to participate in research and service activities of the faculty as a means of developing direction for the graduate program. Since graduate courses in the department have prerequisites, students should contact the Department of Clothing, Textiles and Interior Design for information about minimum preparation for graduate study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Programming and Project Development
- Interior Design
- Cultural Dynamics of Apparel and Textiles
- History of Costume
- Socio-Psychological Aspects of Clothing
- Apparel Design
- Experimental Textiles
- Textile Analysis and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 132 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14615 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.