This online course-based program in Health Management from McMaster University is a result of the partnership between the DeGroote School of Business and the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- It provides regulated health professionals with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to excel as a middle or senior manager within both the public and private spheres of Canada’s healthcare sector.
- Although it is an online program, there are two on-site residencies lasting 3 days where students will meet their colleagues and faculty alike.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Evaluation in Healthcare
- Strategic Writing for Healthcare Professional
- Knowledge Translation in Healthcare Practice and Management
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Health Management Independent Experiential Study
- Health Systems and Policy Analysis
- 12 months
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Typical Deadline: second to last Monday in January
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 8 other Masters in Health Management in Canada
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- B+ (B- for Engineering) minimum average, based on a full year equivalent of final year courses (3rd/4th level) relevant to the program
- Each program may set additional/higher requirements. Please review the program website for details.
- Degrees and grades from foreign universities are evaluated for their equivalency to McMaster’s. Please contact the program for specific details.
- Departments or programs may establish additional requirements, such as scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Admission is competitive: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- The admission decision is not subject to appeal
- Applicants who do not meet the above mentioned requirements, should consult the Graduate Calendar to determine the requirements for exceptional cases
International11588 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5794 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National5012 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2506 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.