In many situations professionals are always in predicament when they are given responsibility to lead organizations or department, as they lack the managerial skills to the extent that it affects their performances.
Programme Education Outcomes
The main outcomes of setting up this postgraduate Master of Engineering Management programme from Universiti Teknologi Mara are
1. Competent leaders with technical background who make sound
judgment in steering the organization forward using latest
2. Proficient leaders who lead and engage in new and competitive
businesses and ensuring their sustainability.
3. Capable leaders who continue to advance their knowledge,
understanding the business competition and able to utilize ICT to
create business opportunities.
4. Experienced leaders who practice ethical and professional values
in managing the businesses locally and internationally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Of Risks. Contract & Legal Issues
- Engineering Project Management
- Project Marketing & Consumer Management
- Strategic Management & Globalization
- Transformation Management
- Managing The Adding Value Chain & Operation
- Accounting, Finance & Engineering Economics
- Strategy and Management Of Innovation
- Facilities Management-Building & Structure
- Quality Management & Process Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for postgraduate studies are open throughtout the year with no closing dates but, there are still cut-off date which are as below:
September Intake - 30 May (Current year)
March Intake - 30 November (Previous year)
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 25 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
- A Bachelor's degree (Hons) in engineering or physical science
- from a university recognised by UiTM Senate with a minimum
- CGPA of 2.75; and with at least three years of working
- A candidate is required to submit a resume/CV and will be called
- Candidates with CGPA less than 2.75 but with more than 5 years
International5778 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5778 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National3823 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3823 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National Tuition Fees Per total (RM):16623
International Tuition Fees Per total (RM):25123
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.