In many situations professionals are always in predicament when they are given responsibility to lead organizations or department, as they lack the managerial skills to the extent that it affects their performances.
Programme Education Outcomes
The main outcomes of setting up this postgraduate Master of Engineering Management programme from Universiti Teknologi Mara are
1. Competent leaders with technical background who make sound
judgment in steering the organization forward using latest
2. Proficient leaders who lead and engage in new and competitive
businesses and ensuring their sustainability.
3. Capable leaders who continue to advance their knowledge,
understanding the business competition and able to utilize ICT to
create business opportunities.
4. Experienced leaders who practice ethical and professional values
in managing the businesses locally and internationally.
- Management Of Risks. Contract & Legal Issues
- Engineering Project Management
- Project Marketing & Consumer Management
- Strategic Management & Globalization
- Transformation Management
- Managing The Adding Value Chain & Operation
- Accounting, Finance & Engineering Economics
- Strategy and Management Of Innovation
- Facilities Management-Building & Structure
- Quality Management & Process Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 21 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
- A Bachelor's degree (Hons) in engineering or physical science
- from a university recognised by UiTM Senate with a minimum
- CGPA of 2.75; and with at least three years of working
- A candidate is required to submit a resume/CV and will be called
- Candidates with CGPA less than 2.75 but with more than 5 years
International Applies to you6060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6065 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National Applies to you4008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4011 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National Tuition Fees Per total (RM):16623International Tuition Fees Per total (RM):25130
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.