Throughout the Pre-Masters Programme in Business and Management programme at Kingston University, your development will be regularly assessed throughout the programme to ensure you achieve the standard required for your chosen Masters. Assessments include:
- Final examinations at the end of each module
- Individual and group presentations
- Extended essays
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
There are four modules which you will study:
- Academic English Skills
- Business and Management
- Individual Research Project
- Research Methods
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Languages View 3124 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English Language: IELTS 5.5 (in all components) or equivalent.
- Academic: Recognised higher/advanced diploma in a related subject area, or recognised degree in related field or honours degree in any subject.
- Age: Students are usually at least 20 years old.
International9500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 5 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.