The International Affairs program at Middle Tennessee State University provides students with a unique combination of analytic research and practical applications tools. The degree track appeals to students with an intense interest in and desire for work in professional international fields and/or study at the doctoral level.
Highly qualified faculty teach the latest research methods in international issues; skills to organize field projects and work in interdisciplinary teams; and theoretical and methodological tools to evaluate national or international policies. Graduates also will have opportunities to develop a complete understanding of foreign cultures.
- The M.A. in International Affairs prepares students for careers in international affairs; international business; domestic and international non-governmental organizations focusing on poverty alleviation, human rights, or environmental policies; foreign policy organizations; government; analysis and risk management firms; homeland security; and the military.
- Seminar in International Relations
- Seminar in Comparative Politics
- Global Governance
- Research Methods in International Affairs
- Human Rights
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business View 326 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Complete graduate application for admission
- Submit $35 nonrefundable application fee (money order or check with routing numbers); American Express, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted for online applications.
- Submit a copy of valid passport.
- Already in the U.S., submit a copy of valid Visa and copies of pages 1-3 of your current I-20 and the front and back of your I-94 card or I-94 information print out.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institution(s). We request transcripts be sent directly to an accredited external evaluation service. If transcripts are written in a foreign language, an official translation in English is required in addition to the official original copy.
International18288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 USD per year during 12 months.
National18288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7212 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Murfreesboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.