Centrally located on the campus of Middle Tennessee State University is the department of Computer Information Systems. The department is responsible for providing instruction in quantitative methods and information systems.For those who like to work with computers and technology, there's no need to look further. Information Systems is where business and technology meet. This ever-growing field attracts graduates who thrive in a team environment and want to utilize their expertise to develop even newer technologies to maximize business productivity. In addition, for those information-technology professionals who aspire to middle- and senior-management levels in the field, their future may be gilded with six-figure salaries.According to news reports throughout the region, Tennessee will have twice as many job openings for computer programmers and software developers as it will have new graduates with those degrees through 2018. A separate report released by the Nashville Technology Council indicates that there are 1,161 high-tech jobs available in middle Tennessee. Preparation for such work can be found at MTSU.
More informationVisit official programme website
- IT Systems Development Project Management
- Seminar in Database Management
- Information Systems Practicum
- Applied Business Analytics
- IS Security: Management and Assurance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 166 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- The GMAT or GRE exam is required; however, the GMAT is preferred. Applicants with at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA from an AACSB international school of business are exempt from the exam requirement.
- Admission without exception requires an index score of at least 950, or at least 1000 if calculated using upper-division courses only, as calculated by 200 x undergraduate GPA plus GMAT score, or GRE score converted to GMAT score using tools provided by ETS (Educational Testing Services). Limited exceptions to the index score requirement may be granted at the discretion of the program coordinator in consultation with the department chair.
International1382 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1382 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National548 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 548 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.