Graduates from this program can integrate newly acquired skills and knowledge in the areas of hotel, restaurant, tourism administration, hospitality education and instruction to enhance their professional career. Students in the MS program also seek research careers and pursue Ph.D. degrees.
- Hospitality & Tourism Graduate Education and Research
- Hospitality Strategic Management
- Research Methods in Hospitality and Tourism Administration
- Statistical Methods
- Hospitality Human Resources Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Finanacial Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Marketing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Hospitality Management View 508 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- GPA: Applicants should have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale in undergraduate course work for M.S.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Applicant’s statement of Purpose and Goals
- Resume or CV
- Official GRE scores or GMAT scores
- English Proficiency Tests
International876 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 876 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National876 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 876 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.