The acquired knowledge and practice will enable you to understand, forecast and analyze the economic, legal, and political processes of the international system, and prepare you to occupy leading positions in the public and non-profit sector, local governments, as well as regional development institutions and international organizations. In addition to theoretical studies, you also do internships with our strategic partners. In the framework of the mentoring program, in addition to the acquisition of practical knowledge, methods and techniques, you can get acquainted with the operation and events of domestic and international institutions, as well as scientific workshops in the framework of small group sessions.
With taking this International Relations program at Kodolányi János University of Applied Sciences you will be capable of:
- understanding and using approaches, methods and tools of different international economic, law, political theories, and regional-civilizational studies using your professional foreign language skills for understanding the complex globalized international system.
- deep analysis of different macro-regions’ or sub-regions’ economic, political and social interdependencies
- D. level education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Policies & Management
- Global Public Policies
- Eurasian and Middle East Regionalism
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy Political Science View 5 other Masters in Public Policy in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Completed bachelor studies of 6 or more semesters (Bachelor Honours degree):
- bachelor's degree obtained in the same field of study is certified with 60 ECTS credits on admission
- bachelor's degree obtained in a different field of study is accepted with a minimum of 30 ECTS credits transferred from the completed bachelor program and extra 30 ECTS credits must be completed within the chosen master's program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA6960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.