This Tourism Management program at Kodolányi János University of Applied Sciences is optimal for you if you want to deal with planning, development and analysis at a high level in any field of tourism, if you look for solutions that require creativity and innovation, or if you want to start your own company and operate it successfully.
With taking this course you will be capable of:
- system level analysis of organizations processes, forming tourist supply side, organization and institution development, planning and programming studies and implementation of development projects for leadership in enterprises and institutions.
- working in tourism and other related departments of local governments, ministries, governmental and non-profit professional agencies, in functional governance institutions, organizations of tourism destination management, marketing organizations for tourism, and other non-profit industries for tourism.
- continuing their studies at Ph.D. level.
- Global Future Trend Analysis
- Innovation Policies & Management
- Leadership, performance & risk management
- International Event Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Completed bachelor studies of 6 or more semesters (Bachelor Honours degree):
- bachelor's degree obtained in the same field of study is certified with 60 ECTS credits on admission
- bachelor's degree obtained in a different field of study is accepted with a minimum of 30 ECTS credits transferred from the completed bachelor program and extra 30 ECTS credits must be completed within the chosen master's program
International6960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA6960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.