These students will be able to take the Master’s Degree, and they will obtain an official qualification approved by ANECA if they successfully pass all the exams.
The Hospitality Management program from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia aims to offer students the necessary theory and practical training to achieve, at the highest level, their personal and professional development as managers in companies related to the international hospitality industry.
Therefore, the curriculum is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge -both theoretical and practical- and to ensure their professional development as future directors/managers. The theoretical section covers all major hotel departments or divisions which enables students to have a thorough knowledge of the daily activity of a world- class hospitality establishment.
- Both at Corporate and Business Unit level.
- Hotel and Catering Company Manager.
- Marketing, Communication and Sales Manager.
- Food and Beverage/ Catering Manager.
- Quality Manager.
- Customer Experience Manager.
- Director of Revenue Management.
- Operations Manager.
- Accommodation Manager.
- Hotel Asset Manager.
- The Hospitality Industry
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management And Cost Accounting
- Quality and Sustainability Management
- Management Skills and Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Hospitality Management View 13 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually. For students who completed the bachelor degree from US, UK or any English-speaking countries, language proficiency certificate is not required. For any other countries, UCAM also accepts letter from the university certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English.
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Murcia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.