This is accomplished through an innovative curriculum leading to a Master of Public Administration degree or a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Public Administration and Management.The programs at University of North Texas offer you:
- The state’s best public administration master’s program (city management and urban policy), according to U.S. News & World Report (The program ranks 8th nationally.)
- Courses that focus on timely and critical topics such as city and county management, economic development and growth management, managing a nonprofit organization, and emergency and disaster planning, among others
- Faculty members who have professional, relevant work experience and are involved in many professional associations (They’ve also published numerous books and articles in leading journals.)
- Many opportunities for meaningful, hands-on research
Programme StructureCourses Overview:
- The M.P.A. program teaches you time-tested management theories for real-world application.
- The faculty members sponsor a monthly Public Administration Colloquium Series that engages students in a vigorous discussion of current research and competing viewpoints on public administration issues.
- The Public Administration Student Association and the Ph.D. Student Association provide networking opportunities and insightful discussions.
- UNT provides a wide variety of services exclusively to graduate students. The Graduate Student Writing Support office can help you with writing, and the Office of Research Consulting offers assistance with statistical research.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Public Administration View 1856 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Admission is determined using multiple criteria, including your academic performance and potential, and other materials. In some cases, we may request three letters of recommendation discussing your intellectual and leadership abilities, a written essay describing career objectives and explaining how the M.P.A. degree will help you meet those objectives, and a current résumé showing all work experience.
International31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 12 months.
National31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State22568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22568 USD per year during 12 months.
Estimated expenses for international students will be provided on their immigration documents by the Division of International Affairs.
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.