Today, the logistics sector is continuously increasing worldwide and supply chain functions are rapidly gaining importance in international companies.
After attending this Global Supply Chain Management program at University of Antwerp:
- You have acquired a sound basis in the theory and concepts of the major functional areas in management and their strategic implementation with a special focus on global supply chains;
- You have a thorough understanding of the supply chain as a whole, as well as its individual parts;
- You are trained in a variety of communication skills and business attitudes, e.g. multicultural communication, entrepreneurship, negotiations, self and group assessments, creativity, perseverance, teamwork and leadership.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You are interested in learning about all functions of the supply chain, including inventory, transportation, logistics, production, etc.
- You are open-minded and eager to be in a truly international and multicultural setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management and organization
- Economic analysis and managerial decision making
- People management in a global context
- Financial and management accounting
- Marketing management
- Financial Management
- Asian economic and business environment
- Global strategic management
- Business in the European Union
- Leadership and Career Development Track
- International trade management
- Business research methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
As we only accept a limited number of students, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible .
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 27 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a master's degree from a recognized institution
- a master's degree from a recognized institution OR
- a 3 or 4-year Bachelor * degree from a recognized institution
International15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.