This master program in Finance offered at University of Antwerp prepares young graduates with a background in finance or economics for a future in the financial sector by providing them with a business attitude combined with the necessary analytical and practical decision-making and management skills.
Upon succesfully completing your degree at Antwerp Management School, you may continue on to New York City to earn a Master’s of Science in Global Finance.
After attending this program:
- you have a strong background in analytical and practical decision making;
- you have a set of skills ranging from corporate finance decisions to portfolio management and derivative pricing;
- you have a thorough knowledge of the theory and concepts of all major areas of financial management and their strategic implementation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Applications in Finance
- Case Seminar in Corporate Finance
- Advanced Investment Analysis
- Global Financial Markets
- Advanced Financial Risk Management
- Raising Capital and Investing in Global Financial Markets
- Empirical Research in Finance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a master's degree from a recognized institution
- a master's degree from a recognized institution OR
- a 3 or 4-year Bachelor * degree from a recognized institution
International14950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
AMS bootcamp: € 525
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.