As a result of the ever-increasing globalization, managers need to be internationally oriented and equipped with cultural competences as well as managerial skills. The Global Management program is offered at University of Antwerp.
You will be provided with the knowledge, social skills and business attitude required to enter global businesses and organizations. Completing this program means you have achieved a (more) open and global mind than what you entered with.
After attending this program:
- you will develop your understanding of all management functions in an international context;
- you will gain a better understanding and appreciation of how cultural differences, diversity, and the international political economy impact businesses;
- you will develop social, problem solving, and communication skills to successfully work within an international team and in different cultural contexts;
- you will develop a professional, critical and ethical business attitude;
- you will be able to respond to global strategic challenges of an organization with the knowledge and skills learned at AMS.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You are interested in getting a broad view on different management disciplines in an international context.
- You are looking for a truly international career.
- You are open-minded and eager to be in a truly multicultural setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Personal Development Journey: Global Leadership Skills
- Global History and Philosophy
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Business
- Global Strategic Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 13 other Masters in International Business in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a master's degree from a recognized institution
- a master's degree from a recognized institution OR
- a 3 or 4-year Bachelor * degree from a recognized institution
International17950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
AMS bootcamp: € 525
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.