The Occupational Therapy process at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio involves the prevention or correction of physical, developmental, or emotional problems that affect functional performance of the individual.
The goal of occupational therapy is to assist the patient in the performance of activities that provide meaning to her or his life.Occupational therapists serve patients of all ages in a variety of settings including rehabilitation facilities, long-term care facilities, public schools, psychiatric hospitals, day care facilities, sheltered workshops, homes, community agencies, and industrial sites.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inter-professional Human Gross Anatomy
- Theoretical Foundations of Occupational Therapy
- Evidence-Based Practice Capstone
- Occupational Justice and Participation
- Human Occupation across the Lifespan
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 476 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended (Note: All transcripts from institutions outside the United States must be submitted in the original language and must be accompanied by a course-by-course evaluation through a NACES Members agency)
- Grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on MOT Program prerequisites
- Cummulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 for bachelor's degree
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required
- Knowledge and understanding of occupational therapy gained through a minimum of 40 hours volunteer and/or observation under the general supervision of a licensed occupational therapist as documented on Documentation of Experience form
International5664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2832 USD per semester during 12 months.
National5664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2832 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.