They offer two paths to study and explore educational leadership in the context of mission-integrity and all that it implies.
- The first path leads to eligibility for New York State School Building Leader Certification. This certification is appropriate for such positions as president, principal, supervisor, department chair, assistant principal coordinator and unit head.
- The second path is for candidates who wish to develop their knowledge and skills for a leadership role in education on a location, national or international level, but who are not seeking New York State School Building Leader Certification.
The Educational Leadership - Catholic Educational Leadership (MSE) program at Fordham University follows a cohort model and is organized with a focus on adult learning theory utilizing action research, group projects, critical reflection, clinical application, problem-based simulations, policy analysis and two semesters of internships.
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Fordham University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Catholic Jesuit - www.jesuit.org religion. Fordham University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applications of Technology to Administration and Supervision
- Fundamentals of Educational Administration and Management
- Fundamentals of Educational Supervision
- Clinic for School Administrators
- Comprehensive Assessment Exam
- Critical Issues in Catholic and Nonpublic Education
- Ethics of School Administration
- History of Education
- Instructional Leadership
- Internship I and II
- Leading in a Diverse Society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1725 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants following the first path (seeking School Building Leader certification) must have prior teacher certification.
- Admission to the second path (those not seeking School Building Leader certification) does not require prior teacher certification. Therefore, this program is more suitable for national and international students and for those whose work does not necessitate New York State certification.
International1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.