You will be fully equipped for new career goals with an international perspective, all the while refining your individual strengths.
Studying the Part-Time MBA from Berlin School of Economics and Law offers you:
- Blocks of attendance phases
- Profound, wide-ranging, practical knowledge of the fundamentals of management
- Opportunities to focus on individual interests in certain industries and regions via elective modules, pursue your own desired career goals
- A dedicated Career Service and a strong network
The Berlin Part-Time MBA, taught through English, is the perfect combination of theory and practice. It will set you on the direct path to furthering your leadership skills. The core modules in the first study section lay the foundations of key management knowledge. All areas and exterior interfaces of a company are dissected, while training you to orient your thinking around processes and solutions at all times.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political-Legal Environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managerial Economics
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Business Information Systems and Data Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We accept applications from 1 December 2020. We recommend applying early as admissions are made on a rolling basis depending on suitability.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 88 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letter of motivation, including professional goals
- Curriculum vitae, preferably in "europass"
- Copy of passport
- Passport photo
- Certification of eligibility for university education (e.g. Abitur/A-levels)
- Certification of university degree: BA / MA / Diploma
- Employment testimonials
International9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.