An increasing volume of data is daily produced by modern day industrial processes (in fields such as energy, intelligent transport systems, health, tourism and many others...), and fuelled by the rise of multimedia content being shared and the Internet of Things in our daily life. Artificial Intelligence is now empowering applications which requires large scale and smart processing of data to build accurate predictive models. Key Words: Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Deep Learning, Business Intelligence, Web Science, Artificial Intelligence
- The Data Science and Engineering programme from EURECOM - Graduate school and Research center in Digital Science combines computer and statistical sciences to develop cutting-edge and fundamental tools to efficiently address data processing problems
- Learn how to develop methods, algorithms and software capable to extract knowledge and insights out of huge masses of heterogonous data with several dimensions.
- Provide a cohesive blend of technical classes in machine learning, data mining, information extraction and distributed systems coupled with fundamentals in Business, Innovation and Project Management to develop profiles which are highly valued by corporate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing
- Database Management System Implementation
- Machine Learning and Intelligent System
- Advanced topics in wireless communications
- Awareness-raising to research
- Security and privacy for Big Data and Cloud
- Computer architecture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 102 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible, Candidates need
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum 3 years of higher education) in a relevant field including undergraduate degrees in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Physics;
- Strong foundations in Mathematics, Calculus (limits, derivatives, series, integrals, probability, statistics, etc.), Linear Algebra and Programming (e.g. R, Python, Java)
- A certified B2 level in English. No requirement are needed in French as the program is fully taught in English.
- A 4-years Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of 4 years of higher education) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Physics;
- Demonstrable and strong foundations in Mathematics, Database Management and Machine Learning, Calculus (limits, derivatives, series, integrals, probability, statistics, etc.), Linear Algebra and Programming (e.g. R, Python, Java)
- Certified B2 level in English. No requirement are needed in French as the program is fully taught in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
The fees for the program in 18 months is:
- 10 000 € (Non EU Students)
- 5 000 € (EU Students)
Living costs for Sophia Antipolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
EURECOM grant a limited number of scholarships in the form of a partial tuition fee waiver to highly ranked students from renowned universities.
This scholarship is worth 4.000 EUROS
Students should mention they wish to apply to this scholarship fulfilling the following questionnaire:https://goo.gl/forms/mjFp0WJ2dU2Nak2z1
EURECOM’s scholarship will be granted by each monthly admission commission.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.