This Full-Time MBA from Berlin School of Economics and Law offers you:
- Profound, wide-ranging, all-encompassing, practical knowledge of all management fundamentals
- The option to focus on your individual interests in certain industries and regions via elective modules. You will be empowered to pursue your desired career goals
- A dedicated Career Service and a strong network
The Berlin Full-Time MBA programme is taught through English, the lingua franca of the business world. It begins annually in September, running full-time over 15 months. The programme has a modular structure and is divided into three compelling sections:
- Phase 1: In core modules, you acquire basic management skills
- Phase 2: Electives enable you to specialise in certain world regions, e.g., Asia or the USA, or in specific industry topics, such as digital leadership
- Phase 3: You will undertake a master thesis as a Company Project with a clear-cut application, polishing your expertise
- Political Legal Environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managerial Economics in International Business
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Business Information Systems and Data Analytics
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Each year, applications are accepted from 1 December. We recommend applying early as admissions are made on a rolling basis depending on suitability.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 123 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- completed university degree
- At least three years’ professional experience following the primary university degree
- GMAT is strongly recommended for Non-EU applicants
- very good knowledge of English (minimum scores - TOEFL: cbt 213 points or ibt 79 points; IELTS: 6.5 points)
International15840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19800 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA15840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19800 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Tuition fee can be paid in installments, which you can view in the schedule of fees.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.