While many of our graduate degree programs in the ILAC department have a content specific focus, the ILAC graduate degree programs are interdisciplinary in nature allowing for flexibility and an individualized focus.
For example, one recent graduate of this program combined a focus on teaching mathematics and teaching reading at the elementary level within the ILAC master’s degree from the University of Oklahoma. Other recent graduates of this program are currently teaching French, Spanish or other languages in a K-12 setting.
In this Instructional Leadership program area students work closely with their faculty advisor to determine the appropriate coursework and experiences needed to reach both their program and career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Studies in Teaching and Learning
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- English Education
- Instructional Leadership (including Integrated Arts Education)
- Mathematics Education
- Reading Education
- Science Education
- Secondary Education
- Social Studies Education
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1547 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- An interview is required for admission into the teacher education programs in this department. Interviews for summer and fall admissions are held in April and August. Interviews for spring admission are held in November and January. Interviews for summer are held in April.
- The Graduate Dean governs admission and enrollment in the Graduate College. Except for those in unclassified status, the student must be recommended for admission by an academic unit.
- All admissions to the Graduate College require that the student hold a baccalaureate degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
International40120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20060 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- Resident - 18 credits hours: $6,946
- Non-Resident - 18 credits hours: $16,831
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.