Graduating with an Master in Finance (Executive) degree at Wilfrid Laurier University will allow you to pursue a career in some of the most innovative sectors of Canadian finance, including:
- equity analysis
- fixed incomes products
- derivative products
- corporate finance
- portfolio management
- Study in small classes with top finance professors.
- Prepare for all three levels of the CFA examinations.
- Receive your MFin degree over alternate weekends in 1.5 years.
- Take advantage of the MFin-MBA double degree option.
- Economics and Quantitative Methods
- Investment Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Investment Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Waterloo domestic: May 30, 2022
Toronto domestic: August 1, 2022
DisciplinesFinance View 92 other Masters in Finance in Canada
- A four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent, in economics, finance or business with a finance concentration.
- Minimum B+ average in your last two years of full-time study.
- Evidence of strong quantitative skills, with the mandatory completion of the GMAT test scoring 620 or higher or the GRE equivalent. If you passed the CFA level I exam, the GMAT requirement can be waived.
- Letters of reference: Normally one academic reference and two professional references, or three professional references with more than five years of work experience.
- At least two years of full-time work experience.
International7762 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3881 CAD per semester during 18 months.
National2956 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1478 CAD per semester during 18 months.
Tuition per term
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.