Students of the Leadership and Administration program from Boston College will focus on creativity, innovation, teamwork and customer service through inclusive leadership practices that builds others up. They will gain the critical skills needed to make the ethical decisions through coursework focused on the ability to ask the right questions; analyze data and trends; gain self awareness, interpersonal and communication skills; and strategies for managing continual change.
- Develop diverse and equitable teams utilizing inclusive leadership practices
- Apply effective cross-cultural communication skills and reflective practices to lead change in organizations, industry and communities
- Lead innovative, cross-functional teams to drive project success
- Apply ethical decision-making to high stakes workplace scenarios
- Analyze current market trends to inform brand and marketing strategy
- Develop change management plans that lead to sustainable organizational transformation
- Project Management
- Inclusive Leadership
- Evolution of Marketing Strategies in the Digital Era
- Leadership and Decision Making: Ignatian-8ased Applied Ethics
- Communication in a Global Context
- Leader as Change Agent
- Business Strategy
- Talent Management
- Public Relations/Crisis Communication
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Applied Techniques: Software and Reporting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Fall: Applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
DisciplinesLeadership View 480 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Official high school degree or official GED transcript
- Official college/university transcripts of previously attended schools
- Application fee: $60
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1020 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1020 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.