It's time to fight cyber with cyber.
It's not a question of whether cyberattacks will happen, but when. The rise of serious threats on public and private institutions is the new norm.
With an emphasis on leadership, critical thinking, analytic problem solving, and communication skills, our program prepares professionals to meet and respond to the challenges of today’s cyber ecosystem.
Available online, on campus during the evening, or in any combination that works best for you, learn how you can help organizations protect their data, identify and manage cyber risk, and recover from cyberattacksan the Cybersecurity Policy and Governance program from Boston College.
- Design, develop, and implement cybersecurity and crisis management strategies that defend against, mitigate, and ensure recovery from cyber attack.
- Develop and present the most cogent case for cybersecurity investment to senior executives, boards of directors, and government officials.
- Cultivate and promote ethical principles that complement and advance company policies and government interests.
- Bridge the communication gap between information technology security professionals and key business and government stakeholders.
- Design, develop, and implement cyber risk assessment methodologies, best practice organizational models, sufficiency standards, and risk management options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cyber Ecosystem and Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Policy: Privacy & Legal Requirements
- Network & Infrastructure Security
- Incident Response & Management
- Organizational Effectiveness: Governance, Risk Management & Compliancy
- Ethical Issues in Cybersecurity & the Ignatian Paradigm
- Plus four electives (See elective options below)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 185 other Masters in IT Security in United States
Submit the following:
- Official high school degree or official GED transcript
- Official college/university transcripts of previously attended schools
- Application fee: $45
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International1218 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1218 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1218 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1218 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.