The Teaching - Curriculum and Teaching (MSE) program at Fordham University provides a core of knowledge in professional studies and the opportunity to design, with an academic adviser, unique programs of study or specializations related to professional needs and interests.
Those applying to Teaching or Educational Leadership programs at the master’s or advanced certificate level are now required to submit standardized MAT, GRE, or equivalent exam scores with their application.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Practice in Curriculum and Teaching
- Sociopolitical Dimensions of Education
- Race and Multicultural Education in American Society
- Beginning Literacy Development in Inclusive Classrooms
- Beginning Reading and Writing in Inclusive Classrooms
- Special Education Foundations: Past, Present, and Future
- Teaching Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Students
- Teaching Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Adolescents
- Teaching Reading to Children with Learning Disabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesTeaching View 1043 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B). If you have received a post bachelors degree from an accredited college or university, a minimum GPA of 3.5 is required.
- Official transcripts of all coursework Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- GRE/MAT Exams
International1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.