The curriculum and teaching program provides a core of knowledge in professional studies and the opportunity to design, with an academic adviser, unique programs of study or specializations related to professional needs and interests.
- Theory and Practice in Curriculum and Teaching
- Sociopolitical Dimensions of Education
- Race and Multicultural Education in American Society
- Beginning Literacy Development in Inclusive Classrooms
- Beginning Reading and Writing in Inclusive Classrooms
- Special Education Foundations: Past, Present, and Future
- Teaching Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Students
- Teaching Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Adolescents
- Teaching Reading to Children with Learning Disabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 1085 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- All applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B). If you have received a post bachelors degree from an accredited college or university, a minimum GPA of 3.5 is required.
- Official transcripts of all coursework Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- GRE/MAT Exams
International Applies to you1404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1404 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National Applies to you1404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1404 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.